I want to buy a new camera for various reasons :
- Our current one is too old and doesn’t take great photos.
- I joined a camera club and when I showed my camera to the person leading the club, she laughed and said: “What can I teach you with that?”
- I want to take better photos of my husband falling asleep in public places.
- I want to be ready for when I become a world famous travel blogger.
My husband does not want to buy a new camera for various reasons
- He thinks it is too expensive.
- He doesn’t believe I will have the patience to learn how to use a more complicated camera.
- He thinks it is a waste of money.
- He thinks it too expensive and a waste of money.
I eventually convinced him but only after promising it would be my birthday and Christmas presents (and his) this year.
So we have ordered a new one but every time I mention it, he smiles with a “I-know-you-will- not- use- it- properly” smirk that makes me want to shove our old camera somewhere that will be very painful for him.
So watch this space to see who is right…and of course it will be me because you should all know by now that he is always in the wrong